– Hong Kong Domain Name Registration Company Limited (HKDNR)’s website www.wffiou.live (“HKDNR’s Website”)
2. By sending requests to us for Domain Name Administration through the HKDNR’s Website, you warrant HKDNR that you are authorised to apply for all the services detailed in your requests or on behalf of your customers, to legally bind you or your customers to the terms and conditions of the documents listed below and that you have acknowledged or have notified your customers that their .hk or .香港 domain name registrations will be bound by such documents, namely:
3. You shall not, whether by yourself, your agent, employees or any person authorised by you, do any of the following:
6. DISCLAIMER. HKDNR ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY (INCLUDING SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE) FROM YOUR ACCESS TO THE HKDNR’S WEBSITE OR USE OF THE HKDNR’S WEBSITE, NOT LIMITED TO BUT INCLUDING ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE ARISING FROM ANY DEFECT, ERROR, IMPERFECTION OR INACCURACY WITH THE HKDNR.’S WEBSITE, ITS CONTENTS OR ASSOCIATED SERVICES, OR DUE TO ANY UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY PART OF THE HKDNR’S WEBSITE OR ASSOCIATED SERVICES OR TO ANY DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, TROJAN HORSE, WORM, SOFTWARE BOMB, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE DATA (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO), OR INTERCEPTION OF ON-LINE COMMUNICATION.
HKDNR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY REGARDING THE HKDNR’S WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED OR REFERRED TO ON EACH PAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THE HKDNR’S WEBSITE. NO CLAIMS OR ACTIONS OF LEGAL PROCEEDINGS IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS HKDNR’S WEBSITE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES AUTHORISED BY YOU TO USE THE HKDNR’S WEBSITE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY HKDNR.
7. You, your employees, agents and any person authorised by you shall not seek to recover and shall not be entitled to recover from HKDNR or to be indemnified by HKDNR against any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by you arising out of or in connection with your use of the HKDNR’s Website.
8. You shall be held responsible for any losses and damages suffered by HKDNR arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the HKDNR’s Website by you, your employees, agents or any person authorised by you. HKDNR reserves the right to claim and take any actions or legal proceedings for recovery or compensation as a result.
9. You hereby agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold HKDNR, its affiliates or partners, agents, directors, employees harmless from and against any action, liability, costs claim, loss, damage, proceeding or expense of whatsoever nature (including reasonable legal fees, costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) arising from or directly or indirectly related to:-
(a) your access to and/or use of the HKDNR’s Website and/or any other person or entity’s use of this service or the HKDNR’s Website where such person or entity was authorised by you to access and/or use the HKDNR’s Website; or
(c) any materials you submit, post to, or transmit through the HKDNR’s Website.
10. All reasonable efforts are made by HKDNR to ensure the information provided on the HKDNR’s Website is accurate and/or up-to-date, HKDNR gives no warranty of any kind express or implied with regard to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the HKDNR’s Website or that the HKDNR’s Website will be error free. Information obtained through the HKDNR’s Website may contain errors including but not limited to, inaccuracies or typographical errors. HKDNR shall not be liable to you for any loss arising out of and to the extent caused by any failure by HKDNR to keep the information on the HKDNR’s Website accurate and/or up-to-date. HKDNR reserves the right in its discretion but undertakes no duty to review, edit or otherwise change without prior warning or notice any information or material contained on the HKDNR’s Website.
11. HKDNR does not guarantee that any e-mails from the HKDNR’s Website will be sent to you or received by HKDNR nor does HKDNR warrant the privacy and/or security of e-mails during Internet transmission.
12. HKDNR may use “session cookies” on the HKDNR’s Website. If you want to disallow such cookies you can do so on your Web browser. These cookies are stored on your computer temporarily, not permanently, namely for the duration of each of your visits to the HKDNR’s Website.
14. HKDNR reserves the right to log your IP address and to preserve it for reasonable time. The purpose is to help the prevention or detection of crime.
16. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of this Agreement, the English version shall prevail.